- "Above the Ground" - Finalist at the 305th Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition in London.
- Named one of the world's sixteen best sculptors by America's 25 top galleries and museums.
- "Afar" - Invited to participate in the 2021 Florence Biennale in Italy.
- "Arab Horse" - Finalist at the 108th Annual Exhibition of Artists Association of America.
- "Blade" - Won 4th place at the 2021 American Art Award Competition.
- "Ibex" - Finalist of the 58th Royal Society of Wildlife Annual Exhibition in London.
- "Dancing Lightly" - Won the 3rd place at the 11th International Painting, Sculpture and Digital Art Awards.
- "Horse Racing" - Honorable Mention at the 11th International Painting, Sculpture and Digital Art Awards.
- "Ibex" - Finalist at the 2021 David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation and BBC Wildlife Magazine Art Competition.
- Selected as one of the world's eleven best sculptors by 25 international galleries and museums.
- "Whiskey" - Won 2nd place in the animal category at the 16th Portrait Society of America Competition.
- "Father" - Finalist in the non-commissioned portrait category at the 16th Portrait Society of America Competition.
- "Karajan" - Finalist at the 15th ARC International Art Competition.
- "Afar" - Finalist at the 92nd Annual Exhibition of the American Artists Professional League and won honorable mention.
- "Looking Back" - Won 1st and 3rd place in the sculpture category at the 2020 American Art Competition. Juries from 25 American galleries and museums selected the winners from 2,000 works by artists from 62 countries.
- "Starry Night" - Won 5th place at the 10th International Animal Sculpture Competition. Artists from 32 countries submitted 1,040 works to the competition.
- "Rainbow" - Finalist at the 107th Annual Exhibition of the Allied Artists of America.
- "Rhythmic Poetry" - American Art Awards; 25 international institutions selected works of 100 of the best contemporary Chinese artists. These two sculptures works were among the selected 16 masterpieces and presented at the American Art Awards Media.
- "Rainbow" - Finalist at the 55th Royal Sofia of Spain Painting and Sculpture Exhibition. Queen Sofia and the Spanish Minister of education admired Rainbow during the exhibition.
- "Fortune" - Royal Society of British Artists 2020 Annual Exhibition in London
- "Fortune" - Finalist at the 86th Salón De Otoño of the Spanish Painters and Sculptors Association in Madrid.
- "Andante" - Finalist at the 91st Annual Exhibition of the American Federation of Professional Artists in New York City.
- "Rhythmic Poetry" - Finalist for American Art Competition in New York City and won 3rd and 4th place in sculpture.
- "Timeless" - Finalist at Royal Birmingham Art Competition in Birmingham, England.
- "Warriors" - Finalist at the 14th ARC International Salon Grand Prix in Barcelona, Spain.
- "Fearless" - Finalist at the 105th Annual Exhibition of the American Federation of Artists in New York City.
- "Be Ready" - Finalist at the 40th America Salmagundi Club Art Competition in New York City.
- "Riverside" - Won the Outstanding Sculpture Award at the Salmagundi Club in New York City.
Before Year 2017
- "White Horse" - In 2010 was aFinalist at the 6th Shanghai Art Exhibition and won the Magnolia Award at the Shanghai International Sculpture Exhibition. Co-created the sculpture in front of the World Expo.
- "Drinking" - Finalist at the First Shanghai International Steel Sculpture Art Exhibition in Shanghai in 2007.
- "Outline" - Finalist at the World Expo Shanghai City Sculpture Center International Sculpture Exhibition in Shanghai in 2007.
- "Gap" - Finalist at the Shanghai Sea Horizon Painting and Sculpture Group Exhibition in Shanghai in 2006.
- "The Lu" - Finalist for the 6th China Sports Art Exhibition in Beijing in 2005 and won the Excellence Award.
- "Shoulder Inward" - Won the Shanghai Art Exhibition the Excellence Award in Shanghai in 2005.
- "White Horse Series" - 16 works selected for the Shanghai Urban Sculpture Landscape, located on West Yan'an Road in Shanghai in 2004.
- "Happiness" - The design and production of the first public art sculpture "Happiness" on East Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street in Shanghai in 2003.
- Pair of lions - Shanghai Pudong Development Banks' five different pairs of lion sculptures, located on the Bund in Shanghai in 2002.
- "Untitled" - Finalist in Shanghai Art Exhibition in Shanghai in 2001.
- "Clockwise" - Finalist in the "New Beijing, New Olympics" National Sports Sculpture Exhibition in Beijing in 2001 and won the "Public Art Excellence Award."
- "Wondering Around" - Finalist at the 4th National Sports Art Exhibition in Beijing in 1998 and selected by the International Olympic Committee.
- "Wondering Around" - Finalist at the Shanghai Sports Art Exhibition in Shanghai in 1997 and won the Excellence Award.
- "Balance" - Finalist at the Shanghai Sculpture exhibition in Shanghai in 1997.